A mobile app can increase revenue, customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, social media engagement, visit frequency to your location, and can have many other benefits. The opportunities created by apps for small businesses are valuable and extraordinarily cost-effective. In addition, mobile technology is growing very quickly, and is already overtaking desktop computing in many places. If you want to connect with your customers, mobile is fast-becoming the most popular channel available. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND GET ACCESS TO APP BUILDER.
So even if you have a mobile optimized website, chances are you’re losing significant screen time to apps in your niche.
It doesn’t matter if you’re:
- An eCommerce store owner (Shopify, etc.)
- An eBay or Amazon affiliate
- An owner of a local business, such as a restaurant, a day spa, a hair salon, or even offer professional services such as dentistry or chiropractic
- A video marketer
- Building a review site
- An owner of any kind of affiliate marketing business, no matter what the niche….
- A Podcast broadcaster who wants visitors to tune into every single one of their broadcasts
- Kindle authors who want to remind past customers of new releases for additional sales
- A local marketer who wants another income stream from selling apps to other businesses
- Any business owner, no matter what niche, online or offline, who wants to drive more sales and get more customer engagement. . .
The good news is, you can change your fortunes, increase your reach, get new recurring revenue clients, create more engagement and sales in 7 ‘stupid simple’ steps . . .
As long as you have the tech skills to click a single button…
Heck, of course you do! Read on to discover what you’ve been missing out on.
Why YOU Need a Business App NOW. . .
If you’re doing business online in any capacity, you need to have a mobile app. Period. Here’s why:
- The Mobile App Industry is currently the fastest growing industry in the world . . . can YOU afford to miss out?
- Businesses are hungry for apps, but few have the skills or budget to have a custom one created (this spells opportunity for you….)
- Mobile apps are estimated to reach $143 billion revenue with 267 billion app downloads over the next 2 years
- Stats show Mobile Users spend 86% of their time on mobile apps and just 14% on websites – think about this, because it’s going to impact your business whether you like it or not. . .
- Everybody loves apps because they’re more convenient, faster and easier for users to navigate than the mobile web