Affiliate Marketing is an internet marketing channel in which advertisers (or companies who offer a product or service) pay publishers on a pay-for-performance basis. So unlike Google AdSense you don’t earn anything for clicks. You’re only paid for results which could be a sale or a lead (user fill a form and complete registration). Affiliate Marketing is An Internet-based system where you (as an affiliate) get paid for referring sales or customers to another business. You can repeat that process over and over again to scale up your income to a huge extent. So it’s pretty much a dream job in many ways. But how likely are you to succeed? What does this job actually entail on a day-to-day basis? How much can you realistically expect to earn and what kind of person makes a good affiliate marketer? Let’s take a look…
Join affiliate marketplaces and explore a whole new world of affiliate marketing. Here are a few affiliate marketing platforms that can put you in touch with a broad range of companies and help you make hundreds of dollars every month. These affiliate marketplaces manage the affiliate programs for a large range of companies and is a one stop shop which allow marketers to find products in any niche that relate to your blog or article topic. With an understanding of their target audience a marketer can get a feel for the type of product a visitors to their blog would want. Then the marketer would place some information about the affiliate product with a link at the right spot in the blog.
- Clickbank is a privately held online marketplace that sells digital products. You can become a vendor and create your own products and sell them on Clickbank. Or you can become an affiliate (that is what I am) and promote other people products for a commission. Clickbank is one of the top affiliate networks in the United States. Their headquarters are in Boise, Idaho and they have offices in Broomfield, Colorado. They have more than 200 million customers and service in 195 countries. So it’s not just the United States but they are worldwide. They have tons of products in just about any niche. Also, they pay up to 75% commission. Clickbank is one of the easier affiliate companies to sign up for.
- JVZoo is another popular affiliate network. What makes them different is they are designed for people in the MMO or make money online niche. They offer products like EBooks, video tutorials, software, apps, plugins, and things related to email marketing, list building, self-help, product development and much, much more. They are free to join and on some products, you can make up to 100% commission. How sweet is that? JVZoo also has an affiliate program. Unlike most hosting companies that pay you once for referring people to them. Not JVZoo. You get 30%commission for life. Yes, that’s right. For life. You can’t beat that. So if you are in the MMO niche, then I highly recommend JVZoo.
- Commission Juction is another affiliate company you can sign up for. They are a little hard to sign up with especially if you are just starting out. But try anyway. Also, they are worldwide. They have been around since 1998. They are headquartered in Santa Barara California. They have been around since 1998. They are headquartered in Santa Barara California. They also have offices in Chicago, New Youk, Atlanta, San Francisco, and Westborough, Massachusetts in the USA and in the UK, Germany, LFrance, Sweden and Spain. Commission Junction also has tons of products you can promote in just about any niche. They are one of the leading global affiliate marketing networks. So make sure you sign up with this company and start earning.
- Peerfly Peerfly is a CPA network. CPA stands for Cost Per Action. Basically, Peerfly handles the affiliates for several online merchants. They are an affiliate network.
- Amazon associate is another affiliate network that you need to jump on board with. Everybody who is somebody has heard of Amazon. And yes, they have an affiliate program. They pay is not as high but millions of people, including myself, use Amazon. Starting out, you will receive 4% commission and you can reach up to 10% commission. That can actually be very good considering how many people use Amazon, whatever niche you are into can be found on amazon. They have millions of products to promote. So sign up with them and earn.
- LinkShare is an affiliate marketing service provider. They claim to have the largest pay-for-performance affiliate network on the internet today. They started in 1996 in New Your, New Your. That is where their headquarters are located. They also have offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Tampa, Tokyo, and London. LinkShare was voted #1 affiliate marketing network five years in a row. They also have tons of products so sign up for them when you get the chance.
Aweber is undoubtedly the best email marketing marketplace in the world. Most of the renowned bloggers, internet marketing companies and organizations use Aweber to tap new customers via email marketing. You can promote Aweber on your blog and earn 30% commission on every sale. What places Aweber among the top affiliate programs is its recurring income model. For as long as anyone you have referred to Aweber continues to buy its services, you get paid 30% commission. There’s hardly any other company that offers such as incredible recurring affiliate program in the industry.
Top Affiliate Programs Related To Web Templates & Designs
By promoting the below mentioned top affiliate programs on your blog, you can make $$$ on regular basis. Take a look-
- Template Monster: It provides best in class HTML website templates. Some of its popular products include WordPress Themes, Website Templates, Joomla Templates, PrestaShop Themes, Magento Themes, WooCommerce Themes, Moto CMS Templates, etc. No matter which part of the world you are based in, you can promote Template Monster on your blog and generate sustainable income. The commission rate varies from 30% to 50% of the sale amount.
- StudioPress: StudioPress doesn’t require any introduction. Its Genesis Theme Framework is used by many top companies and internet marketers due to fast speed and excellent SEO compatibility. StudioPress offers a lucrative 35% commission rate on all the affiliate transactions.
- Themeforest: Another top affiliate program with a great payout structure. You get 30% of the purchase price for every sale. ThemeForest is one of the widely recognized website theme networks in the world, so you can leverage its brand image and make a huge commission every month.
- MyThemeShop: It offers affiliate commission of up to 70% for every successful transaction. On top of that, MyThemeShop keeps coming with new promotional offers from time to time. One of the best affiliate programs for newbie bloggers and internet marketers.
- Codecanyon: Just like Themeforest, Codecanyon offers 30% affiliate commission for every sale. It follows an easy and hassle-free payment process. Give Codecanyon a try and start making $$$ even when you’re not working.
Top Affiliate Programs Related To Managed WordPress Hosting
No matter how small or large an organization is, as long as it seeks to maintain an online presence, it has to select either shared hosting, VPS hosting or dedicated server hosting for itself. As an internet marketer, you can use it as an opportunity. Here are top affiliate programs related to WordPress hosting that you can promote on your blog and make huge money on regular basis.
- WP Engine: There’s no doubt that WP Engine is the one stop solution for those who seek premium hosting with nearly 100% uptime and minimum website load time. When it comes to affiliate marketing, WP Engine pays a minimum of $200 commission to all the affiliates. There are only a few companies that pay higher affiliate commissions than WP Engine.
- BlueHost: If you’re looking forward for a web hosting provider that doesn’t suck when the traffic on your site grows, Blue Host is one of the best options to give a shot to. As a blogger or internet marketer, you can promote Blue Host on your site and earn a whopping commission of $65 per signup. That’s not a small sum at all.
- Hostgator: It’s one of the widely used hosting service provider in the world. You can join its affiliate program and start making extra cash regularly.
- iPage: Just like WP Engine, iPage pays relatively high commissions to its affiliates. Every time a new user takes its awesome hosting plans via your affiliate link, iPage pays you $150. Isn’t it amazing?
- DreamHost: Joining the likes of iPage and WP Engine, DreamHost pays up to $97 for every referral. It’s one of the most sought after hosting providers in the world, so even if your blog gets a couple of thousands page daily, you can start promoting DreamHost and become financially independent.
- ASmallOrange: Thousands of customers from all around the globe have full faith in ASmallOrange’s services. It provides excellent services and a broad range of hosting options to everyone. You can earn $50 for every affiliate sale. Highly recommended.
Top Affiliate Programs Related To Domain Names
Apart from managed hosting, you can also promote domain name service providers on your blog and create an additional income source. Here are the top affiliate programs related to domain name services.
- GoDaddy: Even though GoDaddy sells a broad range of products and services, its domain services are highly recommended to those who want to create internet-based businesses. You can easily earn the referral commission of up to 40% by promoting its services on your blog. Great payout structure, direct bank transfer facility and reliable brand. Go for it.
- NameCheap: NameCheap offers 15% affiliate commission on all the successful transactions. The advantage of using NameCheap is that you get to promote a wide range of web products and services backed by a great brand name.
Top Affiliate Programs Related To eCommerce Niche
Just like web hosting and domain names, you can also promote e-commerce products on your site. Some of the top affiliate programs related to e-commerce niche are as follows-
- Amazon Associates: Amazon is the largest eCommerce player offering affiliate services. There’s no need to worry about the product categories you can find on Amazon. The affiliate commission goes up to 12% on each confirmed sale. Payouts are monthly, and payment structure is reliable. Give it a shot. Just like Amazon, you can also try eBay, Flipkart and Snapdeal‘s affiliate programs.
- iTunes Affiliate Program: With a massive database like Apple’s, you can generate regular affiliate commission without any hassle. As part of the iTunes affiliate program, you are eligible to sell anything and everything available on iTunes. Give it a try by apply for iTunes affiliate program right away.
Affiliate marketing can help you to make thousands of dollars every month and live a financially independent life. All you need to do is write high-quality content on your blog and join these top affiliate marketing programs.