Elderly Care for Residents in Mississauga North/Brampton, Ontario
Our elderly care provisions make it possible for your loved ones to continue living independently.
For greater than a decade, Comfort Keepers has successfully provided superior quality and loving elderly care for families all around, and we would love to give you and your family the same quality care. Our plans are customized to adequately accommodate the needs of your family, by providing the right combination of services to your loved one. These customized services will ensure that your loved one remains safe, independent and enjoys an enhanced quality of life.
The customized plans provide:
- Personal Care such as in-home baths, hygiene, grooming, bath-room aide, transferring, and more.
- Companion Care to provide assistance with light housework, meal prep, running errands, incidental transport, grocery shopping, and daily activities.
- Dementia Care services from loving caregivers with professional training.
- Rehabilitation Services are available to assist during recovery from any illnesses or surgeries.
- In-Home Safety Technologies via SafetyChoice by Comfort Keepers, is designed to provide 24-hour protection.
- Respite Care provides loved ones and friends relief.
Our caregivers, which we refer to as Comfort Keepers, are compassionate and provide loving services to your senior loved ones. They are a diverse group of people from a variety of backgrounds, but all share one common desire, to provide a quality of care that allows your senior to live in the place they most prefer, home!
We take a meticulous approach – Interactive Caregiving – our Comfort Keepers practice interactive engagement with each client daily and assist them with activities that helps them to remain socially engaged, emotionally complete, physically engaged and mentally stimulated.