Peak Productivity Blueprint – How To Triple Your Productivity And Achieve Your Personal Best – A Checklist Guide
Are you ready to boost your productivity? Want to achieve your personal best at home and at work? This speedy checklist tells you what you need to know. Learn the basics here and start getting more done in less time.
Why Triple Your Productivity?
Tripling your productivity can make a huge difference in your life. The benefits are numerous. You’ll get a lot more done in a lot less time. As a result, you’ll have more free time to focus on the things you love and that really matter.
Tripling your productivity at home makes your life more organized. You’ll feel happier and less stressed and enjoy more positive relationships. Tripling your productivity at work, meanwhile, helps you achieve greater success. You’ll not only be less overworked, you’ll come to the attention of your managers for all the right reasons.
Creating The Right Environment For Productivity Tripled productivity begins with the right environment. So, how do you go about creating that environment? In the workplace, you need to:
- Remove any items which aren’t essential to the task in
- Make daily to-do
- Color-code your files and materials so you can spot the ones you need at a
- Use a timer to track how long you’re spending on each
- Keep essentials like your phone close at
- Keep your office tidy and
- Brighten your workspace for better
- When working from home, choose the right setting for your
- Remove distractions like the
- Set rules for others so you won’t be disturbed while you’re
Developing A Productive Mindset
Half of the battle of becoming more productive lies in having the right frame of mind. This ensures you maximize your use of time and resources. You must be positive, open-minded, confident, persistent, motivated and curious. You must also:
- Plan your day. Whether at home or work, planning in advance ensures you don’t waste time. You’ll have better clarity and be able to arrange your time more
- Use the “Eat The Frog” Do the least attractive task first. That way, the remainder of your day will run more smoothly and feel easier.
- Stop procrastinating. Tackle those tasks you hate head-on. If you’re putting them off, determine why you’re doing this.
Learn How To Manage Your Time
Without good time management, you can’t be more productive. Learning how to manage your day ensures you don’t run out of time for essential tasks. You’ll also be less anxious and stressed. This, in turn, helps you to stay motivated and productive. You can:
- Adopt the 2 minute If a task can be completed in 2 minutes or less do it immediately.
- Avoid multi-tasking. Focus on just one task at a time. Multi-tasking only works if tasks require minimal concentration. Therefore, for important jobs, give it your full
- Take a break. Sometimes, it’s beneficial to stop work for a while and take time out. You’ll recharge your batteries and return to work refreshed.
- Harness the power of your commute. You can get more done if you work on the go.
Get Rid Of Clutter From Your Life
Clutter is everywhere. Not only do you have physical clutter, you have mental and digital clutter too. If your life is cluttered, you can’t focus. If you can’t focus, you can’t triple your productivity. You can declutter by:
- Keeping a tidy workplace. Have a place for everything and keep everything in its
- Being ruthless about tidiness at home. Regularly give unwanted items away or throw them out. Reuse and repurpose as much as
- Eliminating digital distractions. Delete unwanted apps from your phone. Remove old emails and unneeded
- Removing emotional and mental clutter by clearing your mind. Try meditating.